Monday, September 7, 2020

Life gives you in abundance are you ready for that?

5th September 2020 on Teachers' Day,  lots of things happened - On FB, Instagram and Twitter I saw  announcement of the winner of writing contest, met my college-mates for the first time (some of them) (don't worry those who are wondering how I met them during the times of social distance - on virtual platform) and couldn't sleep. Reason being I started thinking about myself, my journey in general. During lock-down I had a chance of redoing my home arrangement and found pictures (normally I don't like to keep them as memories). Got phone calls from friends some of them called me for the first time in my life. I carried lots of burden and felt I am unwanted (my opinion), when I looked at all these things there are people who genuinely liked me, cared for me. I also checked, I had lots of good memories, I studied in wonderful places, got offers from reputed organisations (I didn't take them for reasons known to me) and worked in wonderful places,  worked with wonderful people  met lots of people who showed their concern for me. Somewhere the darkness always overshadowed (I heard it happens) the good things that happened to me. I only recognized when I started looking things in a positive way.

You agree now? Life gave me in abundance I am ready now though I enjoyed them unconsciously.  


More Power to you......

No comments: