Monday, June 23, 2014

Do Sundays have to be holidays? Interesting Day


Sunday being the only day I get to be lazy, I normally used to get up late and do things leisurely and eat lunch and take rest, but I started observing for quite some time now this schedule is totally changed. I felt this time I have to see whether spill over of not taking rest might trouble me the week ahead. I felt I should be conscious while spending the day.
I went out to meet my professors as I feel good speaking to them regularly on various issues including reading. When I visited one professor there I met Sushmita (my professor’s granddaughter aged 3+ years) started telling stories in an animated manner, made me start thinking about my story telling skills.

Met the regular meetup members where, the discussions ranged to various topics and for more than 3 hours. My day starting from morning 9 reaching home night 9 I started checking out I felt no fatigue despite travelling and attention throughout.  I am sure the day made me feel good, after a long time I didn’t crib about not having Sunday a rest day. 

No comments: