Monday, October 16, 2017

Live Chat with the author I admire for her writings

Some how one of the authors whom I want to meet is Sudha Murty. The kind of busy person she is, I always wait for chance. The chance came to me as part of the Times of India Write India, Write with the Writers - Season 2. Sudha Murty is author of the October month. TOI started live Chat with the authors, on 16th October live chat with Sudha Murty on Twitter where one can ask questions. The session with Q&A, I did ask two questions:

Q. 1 You write for children and adults. How can you do it with so ease?
Answer:
When I write for children, I try to mentally become a child of twelve or so myself. I look at the world with their eyes. For adults, I write whatever I see and feel myself.

Q. 2 Is it necessary to follow literary elements while writing?
Answer:
I follow my heart and write. I keep an eye on the words and the storyline.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Always a pleasure to talk to your favourite author!

Arun said...

Thanks for visiting. I am sure every one enjoys talking to the favourite author.