Sunday, July 22, 2018

Save me please...................

Hello is there anyone listening to me


please move this kid away from me, he is tearing me apart


hey maaan,what are you laughing at 



look at this guy he is laughing aloud at my status


Noooooooooooo not agaaaaaaaaaaaain.


 Hello laaaady move this kid from me.


Is there anyone who is going to listen to me?  Pleeeaaase 



Oh god save me from this monster kid

Come quick, gently lift this cute little monster away from my body.

before you do that please for heavens sake stop enjoying this act or laughing and one more thing make sure that this little cute monster of yours hand is taken away from me.



Hey man make sure that you take me to doctor who can at least mend my body to right shape.

Next time don't leave me alone with this cute little monster. 
I started thinking, is it possible at all to put me together? Can they bring back me to the shape. I doubt.



I should not blame the cute monster kid for .... no .... noo this is not the monster's problem.

Should blame the two older ones laughing at my status. Its their fault. Why can't they gently bring  the cute monster to me if at all they want to show me at all. I am sure the way, I am everyone will fall for me. Sooo beautiful. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Arun sir,

Hope you are doing good. I am writing to you looking for an honest review of my suspense, thriller, sci-fi story-book "Time Crawlers", published on June 14, 2018, via Kindle Direct Publishing. The book is 118 pages long.
Alien Invasion, Dark Artificial Intelligence, Time-Travel, High-Tech Hindu Mythology, Djinn Folklore, Telekinetics and life-consuming Cosmic Entities are some major themes in my book which has 6 tightly-knit, fast-paced Sci-Fi stories.

Your precious words would be a very big help to me and help me write better books in the future. Please let me know if you would be willing to share your valuable review. I will share the PDF or MOBI as required by you.

Amazon India link here: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07DRPPGK6
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40540847-time-crawlers

Please let me know how to proceed.

Very Respectfully,
Varun Sayal

Arun said...

Thank you, got the book on kindle will read and post my review