Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Father's Day

The day started as usual, as the day progressed I saw the posts with many pictures and wishes from sons, daughters expressing their dearness to beloved fathers. Felt so nice. At the end of the day I started recollecting memories of my father. Good and bad things, I don't say worst as I never encountered any worst things happened to me in my family not even close to bad. I tried to recollect if I got any photo with my father, I got none. In fact I don't have a single photograph with entire family in it. Does this mean am I a bad son or a family member. This thought haunted me for more time in the evening not in a disturbing way. Before  going to sleep I felt I am at peace for the simple reason I got all the faces, memories of my family members in my heart and in front of my face. I close my eyes or open I can see them. I went to bed with smile on my face. 

No comments: