Sunday, January 28, 2018

Days that I look forward to ever year


From the past three years every time I look forward for the Hyderabad Literary Festival. Reason is selfish at times. It gives me chance to meet many people who visit and talk about their books or on the topics that they are passionate about. Selfish motive is that, I get a chance mostly meet friends and well-wishers. This helped me immensely to introspect about my own passion and rekindle the fire in me to raise the standard of my potential. This year is no exception. 26-28 January 2018 three days of hectic schedule with events. The guest nation is Spain and the Indian language in focus is Kannada.

People I heard mostly and interacted with few

Ornit Shani (Book – How India Became Democratic: Citizenship and the making of the universal franchise)
Seema Mustafa (Book – Azadi’s Daughter: Being a Secular Muslim in India,A Memoir)
Perumal Murugan (Book – Pyer)
Chnadan Gowda (Book – The Way I see it)
Eastererine Kire (Book – Don’t Run, My Love)
Shiv Aroor and Rahul Singh (Book – India’s Most Fearless:  True Stories of Modern Heroes)
Prashant Jain (Book - Vitamin G: Gratitude)
Maguma (Book (Illustrator - God of Money by Karl Marx)
Arati Kodali
Aruna Roy
Arundhati Nag
Chandrashekhara Kambara
Gita Ramaswamy
Gopalakrishnan R
Harshad Dinkar Fad
Kannan Sundaram
Meena Menon
Rajdeep Sardesai
Sanjna Kapoor
Santosh Mohan Veeranki
Shankar Melkote
Uzramma
Vijay Marur
Astri Ghosh
Avanti Deosthale


 Listening to music, poesic and story tellers and watching art work and photographic work is really amazing experience apart from discussions. 

No comments: