Thursday, December 31, 2020

How do I describe the Year 2020?

 

As I started writing these lines on the day of the last day and minutes of 2020 few thoughts made me look back to the year though not in anger. Till March 21 the days were normal and an announcement that made the lockdown brought all the changes. Working from home? As I am used to webinars, online sessions somehow did not give me any jittery feelings, but screen time started increasing. As the days started progressing heard many hardships that people are facing, a mounting number of deaths of people I am acquainted with.

With each time extension to the lockdown which made several areas turning to the digital medium to reach out to the community gave me an opportunity to listen, watch all the people that I want to meet – authors, artists, music, theatre, storytellers. Met amazing professionals in webinars learned a great deal. Once lifting of the lockdown phase-wise started getting the books that I wanted to read from many Indie-stores. Reading started giving more positive vibrations that added to the vibrations that I received over webinars or sessions that I attended.

I am so privileged to have wonderful people that love me the way I am (received many calls during this period from unknown quarters). Suggestions from various people about interesting books. I wrote as well. Attended amazing courses. Introspection made me understand the institutions that I attended, the people I met and made wonderful friends.

My GRATITUDE to all those who were there with me…

May 2021 spread more positive vibrations ….

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

No comments: