Sunday, June 20, 2021

On Father’s Day

 

Till someone called me and greeted me on Father’s Day I did not realise, I always feel do I need to celebrate a day or is it all days? Any day for that matter. I debate all the time. There are things at times I repeat I wonder always how my father spent his life with so many smiles despite what he went through I have never seen him complaining. Positive all the time. He never saved for his post-retirement life. I always wonder about that. He interacted with all age groups with ease, and everyone loved to meet him. For quite a long I was angry (as many things about him later in my life maybe this happens when one is young) and the anger turned into admiration.

 

I always remember…

 

He never said anything for more than once...

He always suggested and never forced his way….

He was always a life-long learner…

Respected another person…

He always greeted people…

Most of all he loved all for what they are….

No comments: