Tuesday, June 6, 2017

New Beginning: Life is beautiful that way (New story in a series)


Part 1

Water level is full due to rainy season. I looked around to check lake-view police are on patrol, quickly climbed the fencing and stood for few seconds and jumped….


“Hello old man, open your eyes”, am I dead or dreaming, vaguely heard someone trying to wake me. I am sure I am a loser once again, death cheated on my attempt. Tried to open my eyes slowly – saw a cute face trying to wake me – is it a boy or girl. Opened my eyes with the voice I sensed it’s a boy or a young man with cute face. I could see worry in his face fading away with relief I heard him saying “thank god, you are alive. Are you, ok? Shall I take you to hospital? Give me your address or phone number of your family, so that I will inform about you” without break the boy started shooting questions. 

No comments: