Friday, December 29, 2017

I didn't want to miss the opportunity.....

After reading the book the "Palace of Illusions", I started following her works. When she visited India recently once to Bangalore and another time to Mumbai, due to various reasons I missed the opportunity attending her events. But Times Write India season 2 provided the opportunity to the event of live chat with the author where I could ask her questions. I am referring to the author Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
#TOIAskChitra Your work "Palace of Illusions" portrayed Druapadi in different angle. While doing so, do you check the reactions or you follow instinct
Replying to @arunagklib
I went with my instincts--I think that is always the best. After the 1st draft, you can show it to intelligent readers & get the reaction. #TOIAskChitra
#TOIAskChitra
When you read certain books their imagination amazes me this certainly reduced now can you please elaborate probable reasons
Replying to @arunagklib
Aruna, Many people are writing and publishing too quickly; the characters lack depth and complexity. maybe that is why. #TOIAskChitra
Please check the link for the Recap of the titter chat with the author Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni

Source:


No comments: