Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Teachers' Day


When I read

"How I Taught My Grandmother to Read" by Sudha Murthy, the narrative changed my perception towards "teacher". I lived in two worlds, shall I say I am the child of transition phase.
It is my father who was my first teacher
Later books became my teachers
and
life taught me so many lessons
On Teachers' Day
I salute to all who were/are my teachers.

Lifelong learning is my passion and I do meet lots of people from ages 4 to 60+. At times I wonder how life changed for me.
Thanks to life, teachers (my teachers, friends, well wishers, my own students, people I meet in events, social media and most of all in recent years Human Library, Hyderabad where I met people who changed my perception towards certain issues and empathy remained in my conversations)

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY  

No comments: